Top Frame Trends This Season
One of the top color trends this season for both apparel and accessories has been purple and according to Pantone, a color forecasting company, we can expect to see this color continue into spring!
The color of 2014 according to Pantone is “radiant orchid” which has undertones that give that extra healthy glow that everyone is looking for and will look great of people with both light and dark skin tones. Bold colors like purple are a great color for eyewear, just enough to add that extra pop of color to your look
You can expect to see orchid and other purple shades at Q Optical’s spring lineup of frames for women.
Other trends that we carry at Q Optical and never go out of style are:
- Animal patterns (tortoise, leopard, zebra, etc.) in pastels or paired with solid bright hues.
- The return of flat metals in satiny pastels and brushed silver.
- Etched metal and enamel detailing.
- Wood textures.
- Stylized flower patterns.
- Temples featuring tiny jewels, India-inspired swirls and baroque filigree.
- Translucent plastics in ombre shades.
287 Newbury Street
Boston, MA. 02115
Hours: Monday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or by appointment
Hours may vary so call ahead and get someone live before coming in.